Thursday, July 12, 2012

7.12.12

Today my mom went around running errands so I tagged along, since it was a nice day and I didn't want to be at home. We went grocery shopping and then my mom stopped by a jewelry place to get her watch fixed. There was an Asian clothing store she usually shops at next door and the owners are pretty nice so I went over there to have a look.

There was this really cute dress, so I tried it on and bought it. The owner gave it to me for only $20!


It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but the top part is made from lace. The waist is elastic and fits snuggly~ The back is also so cute!!!

There was also a Gucci phone case and I got that for my mom :) Pretty, isn't it?


We went to get Mijo a dog tag next, since I've been lazy and kept putting it off. In the end, I decided to spoil my dogs and buy them shirts as well lol.



Mochi is wearing the LOVE shirt, which looks so cute on her! Mijo gets the rock star one ☆彡

Now, I am cooking dinner~ Waaaaaah! I can't wait to eat XD

No comments:

Post a Comment